Supporting Positive Change Across Scotland
Launched in March 2019, ‘Supporting Positive Change Across Scotland’ is the Foundation’s five year strategic plan which will see a range of new funding programmes open in 2019 and 2020.
Four strategic aims will determine our programmes of work over the next five years:
- We will focus our work and impact on charities that demonstrate they address social exclusion or disadvantage.
- We will develop flexible, responsive grant making tailored to the needs of those we support.
- We will realise the value of our strategic partnership with Lloyds Banking Group.
- As a learning organisation we will work to improve our impact and the quality of what we do and will provide best in class customer service.
You can find out more information in our March 2019 Newsletter.
Our Small Grants Programme accepts applications between £1,000 and £10,000 from charities registered in Scotland. We particularly wish to help with developing and improving communities.
Within any community, there will be a diverse collection of individuals and charities tackling local issues. Some issues will be unique to the local area, others will be replicated across the country or parts of it. We feel it is important to help individuals and groups work together to ensure a better quality of life within their community. Practical ways of making this happen may include:
- Initiatives designed to encourage the involvement in the community of those too often excluded
- Working with people on low incomes, at risk from poverty or with problems finding accommodation
- Improving the standard of local facilities