Small Grants Programme Application Form
It is important to read the guidelines before completing your Application Forms.
You are eligible to apply for a Small grant if you meet the following;
- A charity registered in Scotland with OSCR.
- Your Annual Return and Annual Accounts have been verified by OSCR and Companies House (if a Limited company).
- All regulatory returns are up to date at OSCR and Companies House (if a Limited company).
- The application falls within the funding criteria of the Bank of Scotland Foundation (see Guidelines)
- You have not applied for a Small Grant in the last 12 months.
- A copy of your signed Annual Accounts or 12 months Projections and a copy of your Constitution are included with the application.
Only fully completed Application Forms with a full set of supporting documents will be accepted.
To ensure your application meets the requirements of the Bank of Scotland Foundation and that all the necessary information is supplied please review the following helpful tips page.