Small Grants Application Form
It is important to read the guidelines before completing your Application Forms.
You are eligible to apply for a Small grant if you meet the following;
- A charity registered in Scotland with OSCR.
- Your Annual Return and Annual Accounts supplied with the application have been CHECKED by OSCR and Companies House (if a Limited company).
- All regulatory returns are up to date at OSCR and Companies House (if a Limited company).
- The application falls within the funding criteria of the Bank of Scotland Foundation (see Small Grants Guidelines)
- You have not applied for a Small Grant in the last 12 months.
- A copy of your SIGNED Annual Accounts or 12 months Projections are included with the application.
Only fully completed Application Forms with a full set of supporting documents will be accepted.
To ensure your application has the best chance of reaching the assessment stage we advise that you apply online at the link below. However, if you would prefer to apply with a paper application please telephone the Bank of Scotland Foundation team on 0131 655 2599 and they will ensure a copy is sent to you.