Volunteering Grant Application Form
It is important to read the guidelines before completing your Application Forms.
You are eligible to apply for a Voluntering grant if you meet the following;
- A charity registered in Scotland with OSCR.
- Your Annual Return and Annual Accounts have been verified by OSCR and Companies House (if a Limited company).
- All regulatory returns are up to date at OSCR and Companies House (if a Limited company).
- The application falls within the funding criteria of the Bank of Scotland Foundation (see Guidelines)
- A copy of your signed Annual Accounts or 12 months Projections and a copy of your Constitution are included with the application.
Only fully completed Application Forms with a full set of supporting documents will be accepted.
Please ensure both declarations are signed on page 3 of the application form, if these are not signed your application will not be put forward for assessment.